Thursday, July 13, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #230


This week's CAS(E) this Sketch #230 is from yours truly
and it looks like this.


Here's my take on it.


I'll admit that my own sketch stumped me. Thankfully, I was saved by an inked
piece that I found in my stash. This was an ink distressed panel that was
"stamped" with a stencil that was sprayed with water.

I trimmed the pieces, following the sketch, and adhered them to a card base.
I stamped the sentiment and finished off the card with sequins.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, July 20th and as a
winner, you'll be invited to guest with us on a future sketch!

 SUPPLIES:


11 comments:

  1. Love your card; the colours so pretty. Your friend would be so pleased to receive such a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you turned it into something beautiful, Donna! Love the background !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, love your cards, thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny that your own sketch stumped you!! That would totally be ME!! I love how this turned out. That paper you made is fantastic. Don't you love when you can use something you already created? Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the effect of water stencil stamping, Donna! Your card is beautiful, as always! Thank you so much for the linkback - I'll try this technique sometime soon.
    Looking forward to playing with your sketch this weekend! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Donna this is beautiful. Love this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is gorgeous, Donna! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Donna, I adore your Sketch, and your card is fabulous! I've yet to try that stenciled/watercolor technique - thanks for the beautiful inspiration! xx
    =]
    p.s. I'm so lucky YOU are my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I like what you did with the stenciling. The color combinations are just lovely. They work so well with your stamped sentiment. TFS.

    ReplyDelete