Thursday, September 24, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 142


CAS(E) this Sketch 142 is brought to you by our teammie Leigh.


Here's my take on it.


Hexagons were cut from watercolor paper and colored with Zig Clean Color markers.
I adhered them to a Grout Gray card base that was trimmed and mounted to a
black card base. The card was finished off with label sentiments and enamel dots.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammies interpreted the sketch and
join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, October 1st and you could be
guest designing with us! Thanks for stopping by!





9 comments:

  1. Another brilliant "Donna" card ... *happy sigh* you've just got a whole lotta style, my friend!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So trendy, chic and stylish, Donna...swooning over the colour combination!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ink blending, Donna! I love how the colors pop against the black and white...Awesome card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Donna! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch Donna!
    These beautiful hexagons are perfect!!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so awesome. I have been staring at the sketch and really can't make anything of it. You have completely rocked it!

    ReplyDelete