Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thanks for Everything


Oh, my goodness! Between the three week stretch for CAS(E) this Sketch 
and cranking out a few Hero Arts cards for CHA, I've neglected my poor blog!
I want to thank some sweet friends who sent Christmas cards, and I haven't forgotten you
but you'll be getting a New Year's card (or maybe a Valentine!) in return.

I finally signed up at Craftsy, thanks to Laura Bassen, and my newest addiction:
INK SMOOSHING.


How fun and colorful is this?


I used a (retired) hexagon background stamp from Taylored Expressions and a ton of
distress inks because they work best with smooshing. The hybrid sentiment

Check out Craftsy today. It's not only paper crafts, but cooking, DIY projects, 
sewing, and more--and maybe I'll see you in class!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy, and Crafty New Year!


18 comments:

  1. I LOVE this vibrant look Donna!
    Happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these bright colors. How can it not make me happy? Happy New Year, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy, vibrant card! Happy New Year to you too, Donna, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Donna! Love the colors you chose for your smooshing technique and how you sentiment pops against your background!
    I also signed up for Laura's class and will be posting a card later today...isn't she AMAZING?!!!

    Sending you my best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome...love your smooshing :)
    Happy New Year Donna! I hope tomorrow has you surrounded by good food and good people♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such vibrant, amazing color! Beautiful card, Donna! Wishing you all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful card! It was great to meet you…Happy 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous :) Love the bright colors, Hope you have a wonderful New year !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Donna! Your card is so fun and cheerful and I can't wait to see what you create in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an AWESOME card! Love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fun and colorful card, Donna! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the rainbow of colors in this delightful card, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your color choices and the great job you did with ink smooshing. I also signed up for Laura's class and can't wait to try this technique after the kids start back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love how you use colors! Beautiful card Donna! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smooshing - brilliant word and technique!

    Love your card, Donna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a Good Smoosher D...always love your Inky Backgrounds!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete