Sunday, December 7, 2014

Purple Onion Designs Holiday Sale



You have a few more days to take advantage of PURPLE ONION DESIGNS Holiday Sale!
All stamps in stock are 25% off through Wednesday, December 10th.

I've made some fun tags using Walter, a skating penguin by Stacey Yacula.


He was colored with Copics, fussy cut and attached to a tag die cut from kraft layering paper.
I embossed all of the tags with a snow embossing folder, then used a sanding block
to take away the color, giving him a snowy background. 
All sentiments are by Purple Onion Designs, too.

The sale ends on Wednesday, December 10th, so head over to the store
and grab your favorites!


22 comments:

  1. I took big advantage of that sale, Donna... love your tags!! These are my first unmounted stamps... what is your fave way to use them?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute tags Donna, adorable stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARLING tags!! I adore the snowflake especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that little guy and the snow on the tags is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Filbert! Sadly, he's on back order right now. But I should have my order shortly...and Filbert soon thereafter! Gorgeous tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! These would dress up any holiday gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how darling, Donna! I love how you used your embossing folder for the snowflakes and your coloring is amazing! Great idea to use Kraft for your base, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could anybody resist these little guys?!
    I have to have that stamp Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so very adorable, Donna - beautiful tags :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I never would have guessed you sanded away to get those snowflakes! What a great idea! And I'm sure it gives wonderful texture too. Love it, Donna!

    ReplyDelete