Thursday, May 15, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 76

(Note: Please click here or scroll down to see my Little Tangles Challenge post. Thank you!)

Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 76 brought to you by Sam.


And here's my simplified take on it.
A Paper Smooches hootie and a Neat and Tangled sentiment.


The moon is a Spellbinders circle and the tree branch and leaves
were handmade by me. I'm liking the skinnier, smaller cards a la Debby Hughes.
 Because they're smaller, I feel that the cards come together faster. You think?

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates were inspired
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, May 22nd.

Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. Darling card, Donna! Love your colors! I agree about the smaller size - been loving them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on the CAS(E) blog and smiled.So very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Super sweet take on the sketch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donnaaaaa I think I fall in love with your card again and would be case ing your card again this is STUNNING SUPER DUPER CUTE and adorable...Looooveeee this dear Donna....I love your card...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just too cute, Donna! I love the color combo and your beautiful coloring! Such a charming take on the sketch! I agree with you about the smaller cards, too...especially with this design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous design Donna, you have chosen the perfect senitment (and font)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious Donna. I really like the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna this card is so sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable, love the fabulous inking !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!! and you colored too!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, Donna! You always use the most wonderful cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! I love that sleepy eyed owl! And clearly you, Chrissy and I were all of the same mind this week with our moon related cards! :D

    ReplyDelete