Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All dolled up

Hello there! I'd like to share a card made with the new "Hello Beautful" stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop. It features a lot of "girly" images--nail polish, lipstick, and some fun sentiments, too.


I chose the hair dryer and paper pieced it with some My Mind's Eye papers. I added a strip of paper and tied it with some twine, added the sentiment and the card was done! A fun card to send to your BFF for a girl's night out, maybe?

You can find this stamp set on sale here in the Sweet Stamp Shop store.

* * * 

My birthday giveaway is still in the works. I'm still learning about InLinkz, gathering goodies and will probably divide it into sets, so more people can win!

And visit here and here to see if you were one of the "B" winners at Purple Onion Designs and see what the design team has cooked up with the new images. All the new stamps will go on sale tomorrow, August 10th, in the POD store.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! See you soon!

Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink: Versafine
Cardstock: Paper Accents
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
Other: Twinery twine, pearls, puffy heart sticker, corner rounder

14 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute Donna! Love the LO and the paper-piecing on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo Cute and Girly too, Love how you pp this so Pretty!!! xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Donna! I wish my hairdryer looked like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one CUTE Card, Donna! Love the paper you chose for the image! Have FUN with Inlinkz! Once you know it, it's EASY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna~
    Such a cute card... Luv the hair dryer paper pierced, looks prettier than my mines...
    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute design using this set Donna : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Donna, love that cute hairdryer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute! love love the simple design and the strip of paper on top is fab! super card, Donna! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card, and really cute images! I fell in love with your watercolor inspiration of the chair over at POD, how pretty! Will you show it here soon so I can swoon over it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna you "dolled" up this design splendidly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the little girl in me just squealed. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and sweet, love it! You know how long it's been since I've used a hair dryer, Donna? Too long, I don't think my boys could stand the noise nowadays, :).

    ReplyDelete