Monday, March 17, 2014

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight--Just Hatched

This week I'll be sharing cards with Mama Elephant's newest release.
Today we are showcasing Just Hatched, a set of adorable critters and fun sentiments.



I'm on a watercolor kick--can you tell?--and brushed several colors of distress inks
on white card stock, then stamped the chick with Archival ink in a random pattern.


See that little guy in the middle? He's my fave. He's the good egg.

Head on over to the Mama Elephant blog to see more inspiration from the uber talented 
design team, and yes, there are matching dies for this set!
All stamps are now available in the Mama Elephant store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

19 comments:

  1. I think they are all good eggs. Love your card. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Totally adorable AND pretty!! The colour palette you chose is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you come up with this stuff...too, too adorable. The background makes me think of candy (always a good thing in my eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Donna! I love your soft water coloring behind the chicks...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! What a terrific card Donna - so witty! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is fabulous, Donna! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your watercoloring just makes my heart sing...You're a good egg, Donna♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haa! I love the little crooked good one! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. almost as cute as that stinking little Paper Smooches chicken card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card pushed me over the edge...I need that set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is ADORABLE, especially with that little crooked Good Egg! I want to feature this card for upcoming Trendy Tuesday post for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. We'll be featuring watercolor inspired projects next week. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/
    The post featuring your project will credit you & link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. saw it and loved it at paper crafter's--so adorable with one tilted!

    ReplyDelete