Our Freshly Made Sketches teammie Judy brings us the most CAS sketch
that I've seen in a while. It's fun, unique, and challenging in its simplicity.
Here's Sketch #754.
I nearly sat on my hands trying not to add anything to the top half of the card
except for the sentiment. I chose some patterned paper and ran it through an
embossing folder for interest.
I adhered it to a top folding card base then stamped the sentiment.
I added a strip of patterned paper and finished off with some pink sequins.
Stop by Freshly Made Sketches to see how the rest of the team interpreted
Judy's sketch and join us with your version. You have until Monday, Sept 21
at 3PM EST to link up your card.

You've created a beautiful card while sitting on your hands, Donna!! SO pretty in pink!
ReplyDelete=]
Absolute perfection, Donna!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Embossing the patterned paper was a brilliant idea to add interest to your CAS card. Thanks for visiting my blog and blessings!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! Love that paper and the texture! You did a great job keeping that top plain! Looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of combining patterned paper with an embossing folder! So clever! And such a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteThis is such an amazing design, Donna! So delicate and elegant!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous. I love everything about it!!
ReplyDeleteThat paper/embossing folder combination makes for a stunning card, my friend! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete