This week's Freshly Made Sketches #747 is brought to us by our teammie Kim.
So many possibilities for this sketch! What do you see? Balloons? Hearts?
I brought out citrus slices from The Greetery. Again.
I went with lemons and limes this time. I assembled them on an embossed panel
and tucked in some leaves. A white embossed sentiment finished off the card.
Visit Freshly Made Sketches to see how the rest of the team played with Kim's
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card by Monday, Aug 3 at 3PM EST.
Hope to see you in the gallery!


These lemon and lime slices look so real, Donna! A perfectly refreshing summer card!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! They look so real, I feel like I want to make some lemon/limeade with them! Adorable card!
ReplyDeleteI love your citrus fruit! Those are fabulous dies and I love the shading you've given them. The pops of leaves and the embossed background are great accents.
ReplyDeleteYour card really caught my eye Donna, and I was happy to see the citrus slices out for another run! You colored them perfectly, and those leaves are a really nice addition. As are the white words on a dark background and that embossing pattern you chose. Just wonderful and summery and cheerful :o) Nancy J (inkblocks)
ReplyDeleteGreat card , congrats ☺️💐 happy day
ReplyDeleteDonna, you come back to those slices because they are perfect every time! They make me pucker up - in a good way! lol
ReplyDelete=]
This is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe first thing that caught my eye about your card, was your bold but lovely sentiment. I love the white on black embossing and the words themselves. The message is bold and clear, but at the same time simply gorgeous. I also like the assembly of lemons on their embossed white background. They are very appealing and fresh. Thank you for inspiring.
ReplyDeleteI just love this fabulous card Donna! Love the lemons and limes! They look perfect with that embossed background! Such a summery card!
ReplyDeleteIt was your various cards with these citrus slices that made me move this die set from my wishlist to my cart over at The Greetery. And this card is another fabulous example! Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeletePositively edible, Donna! Gorgeous card. Jo x
ReplyDelete