Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with Tea

Happy International Tea Day! I couldn't let this day go by without sharing
a second card for the 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, especially when it
involves tea. I had an abundance of colored teacups and teapots in my stash
of diecuts that made for a super quick card.


I stamped a Natural card base with Balloon Strings in Versamark, then
arranged five stacked teacups over it. The sentiment was white embossed
and the card was done.

 So happy to be celebrating with tea on this hop! Thanks for stopping by!




18 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love this combo of my favourite colors!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is awesome! Love the stack o cups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous x gorgeous, Donna! Swooning!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE the way you colored and then stacked those cups!! Wonderful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SCRAPLIFTING!!! I just ordered these dies, and I love the heat embossing on the cups and bold colors, thank you for sharing and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I ADORE this and must CASE it. Thanks so much for the fab inspiration donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those gorgeous cups match my kitchen ... shall I send you my address? lol Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Your ink blending is perfect...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, Love the sentiment and the tea cups are colorful and cheery! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Those cups are gorgeous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna, it is so beautiful. Your coloring work on the cups are TEA-rific! WOW!

    ReplyDelete