Thursday, December 4, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 102


CAS(E) this Sketch 102 is brought to you by former teammate Gayatri.


Truthfully, I struggled with this sketch. Big time.
Here's my card.
 

I used Hero Arts neon inks with scribbly circles from Simon Says Stamp
and a sentiment from Technique Tuesday.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and a second card that I created. Join us if you can--I'd love to see
your take on the sketch. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, December 11th
and you could be guest designing with us!

Also, please welcome the very talented Hannelie to our design team.
I know you'll be inspired by her creative takes on the weekly sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. It sure doesn't look like you struggled, Donna. This is such a fun card - awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy take on the sketch!
    Thanks Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love those neon scribbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You 'struggled'... really? Seriously, you did a great job. Not every sketch calls to our creativity, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Donna...and would never have thought you struggled with it! The circles really pop with all the neon colors, and I love your gold sentiment! Awesome card and as always, inspiring to all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmm, I don't see any sign of a struggle...if there was, you definitely won!
    So happy to see the neon inks - going to get mine out at the weekend - thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty!! LOVE the neon colors you used for this. So FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the unconventional colors for a holiday card. so fun!

    ReplyDelete