Sunday, October 13, 2013

Purple Onion Designs' Holiday Design Team Call


  Phew! That was a mouthful! I thought I'd help Michele spread the word
about a holiday (short term) design team call for Purple Onion Designs.
She's looking for both cardmakers and scrapbookers and the call is open
until Sunday, October 20th.

Go here for all the details and application form, and you can let Michele know
if you are interested in a long term spot as well.

Sadly, I am stepping down from the team. It's been a great two and a half years
and Michele has been the best "boss" anyone could hope to design for.


I loved that I got to share stamps from some very talented artists--
Stephanie Ackerman, Stacey Yacula, Carolyn Draws, and Michele Connolly herself.
Yep, it's been a great ride!

I encourage you to apply for Purple Onion Designs.
You won't be disappointed if you join the team!

Thank you, Michele, for the honor and experience of being an Onion.