Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Card Camp -- Week 4



I can't believe it's the last week of Summer Card Camp. It's been so much fun--the sketches, the color challenges, and the great tutorials, too.

Here's my card made with this week's color combo using all Purple Onion Designs stamps.


I paper pieced Faith the Chicken with some My Mind's Eye papers and the flowers were also paper pieced and colored with Copics. The sentiment was cut apart to form a one line sentiment. I also used the zigzag stitch stamp from the Stitches set which is on sale for half off in the Purple Onions store.

Hope you're having a crafty week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: All Purple Onion Designs
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
Other: Copics, Nestabilities Labels 8, dimensional adhesive, buttons

25 comments:

  1. Love that bird Donna! What a sweet little card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, Donna! LOVE your take on these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Donna! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Donna! Love the color scheme and your paper piecing is adorable! Have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're still the Queen of shaped cards Donna and you rocked the color combo theme. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOO Cute!! I just Adore your cards D....Love ya Girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeal! Such a cute card! The bird is adorable, and I cannot believe the stitches are stamped (I've got to check that out!). Love the shape. Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little chicky!!! great choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, just back from a fabulous break in Italy... so much catching up to do! LOVE this little cutie - so sweet1 Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw... this is so adorable, Donna! Love the peper pieced birdie, and the colors! Hoe you are having a beautiful week, my friend! Lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stamp is so cute - tank you for your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet, Donna! I love the papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw... this is so CUTE, Donna! I adore the colors and paper-piecing! Thank you for being so awesome to me and are always encouraging! You know how FAR that I had come in my card-making! I'm so happy to share my happy/not so happy news with you! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS. I have to agree with Jocelyn - Squeal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. too cute! love love how you used those pretty fresh colors. fabulous work as always, my friend! hope you have a beautiful weekend! love ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun birdie card Donna.... love your new picture;)
    HUGS Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute, Donna! Love the papers you've used and the stitching...I thought you had actually sewn it! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just found your blog. Love your cards. They are so fun and lively. Thanks for sharing. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodness, you have been so busy lately. :) Loving all the new stuff and the simple elegant styles you have been creating. :) As always, I love what you do. :)

    Love the new profile picture too...looking hot, mama! :)
    XOXO
    Christy

    ReplyDelete