Friday, July 1, 2011

Sister Stamps are here!


A couple of local gals--Jenny and her sister Denise, have started a new company called Sister Stamps. Their first stamp release is taking place today and here are their brand new images:




I preordered my stamps from Pineapple Cove, a local stamp and scrapbook store, and they just arrived! I couldn't wait to ink them up and create a card.


Here's my tent card made with Kiyomi. I stamped her in brown ink and colored her with Copics. The reds were a bit too dark and covered up the designs on Kiyomi's kimono, so I used my white pigment ink pen and dotted a pattern instead.

I love the dimension from a tent card, and how it folds flat for mailing. See Beate's tent card tutorial here and visit Sister Stamps to see how you can get your hands on these adorable stamps. To see more card samples and projects, visit the Sister Stamps Flickr site here. Lots of cute inspiration!

Thanks, always, for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Stamps: Sister Stamps Kiyomi
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento
Other: Copics, Nestabilities

21 comments:

  1. Too, too cute! This card is just darling Donna and I can see that those little cuties will just sell like hot cakes. Hope you'll make more cards using these images, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is beyond adorable! I may not get anything done today, I will just stare at this card! Maybe I should print it out? Think I will try a tent card today! Have a great weekend. i am just so excited that I can leave a comment .. Seems to work on your blog, not Lin's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna you started this new release off with a bang. The tent card adds so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, these stamps are so cute! I love it. And you did such a great job in showcasing their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, the new images are so cute and your card is adorable! Love the design and your beautiful colouring! Thanks for the link to the great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Donna. Wow, you were busy yesterday - TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! My! These are just the cutest images...you showcased this cutie perfectly, Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna these images are so cute and your card is so sweet, love the dark red kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you ROCK everything you do! these images are too cute and your card is cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHH!!! This is adorable Donna!! I need to place my order. Love the window card you created and the colors are wonderful!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These stamps are so charming, Donna! Such adorable images and look at that card! I love it! Amazing coloring and what a fun design! Have a fab weekend, my friend and Happy 4th to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what adorable stamps and what a gorgeous card you made. Totally given me inspiration for a card I have to make soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you ate FAST! I love what you did with Kiyomi!!! Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. Thanks for helping us spelread the word onyour blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh, if this isn't THE most adorable card, Donna! She is sooo cute, loove this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are SOOO cute- LOVE them!! I *NEED* to have them. LOL! Your card is fabulous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love! Never would have thought of doing her in brown. Amazing creativity and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donna, this is so sweet and I love all the patterned paper you used! Jenny and Denise are lucky to have you show off their lovely stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. me want these stamps!!! sooooooooo cute! love love your coloring on Kiyomi. just gorgeous! fabulous card as always, Donna! love love it! hope you have a fantastic 4th of July weekend, my friend! love ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw... these are too too cute, Donna! Love your fabulous coloring on Kiyomi... so gorgeous, and the color combo is so yummy!! LOVE it and love those stamps!!

    Hope you are having a beautiful 4th of July weekend, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your Kiyomi card and her kimono looks beautiful, love the rich red with the white polka dots! She is so sweet looking, fabulous card Donna!

    ReplyDelete