Thank you to Jo and Jill for honoring me with an identical blog award. I'm supposed to share seven things about myself and pass the award on to seven other bloggers. Okay, here goes with the share:
1. I take photos of my cards in my living room. I put a backdrop of two sheets of 12x12" cardstock leaning against the bottom part of our television set, place the card on top, and shoot. And yes, I'm lying face down when I do this.
2. I want to start a Paper Pad Shopaholics Anonymous group. My inventory is now a tower. Height: 22 inches. Wanna join?
3. I love Walmart's Pure 'n Gentle baby wipes. It comes in a pop up dispenser--140 wipes for a little over $2, smells nice, and leaves no lint on your stamps! It wipes off all types of ink really well, and from your inky fingers, too.
4. I love to watch "Glee". With my daughter. We're Gleeks. She downloaded all the songs from the show and made me a CD for Christmas. Best gift, ever! Next to my Sony T-900 digital camera.
5. I have yet to, but want to and will have a giveaway on my blog in the near future. Probably paper? Definitely paper, said my hubby, after seeing the tower. Stay tuned.....
6. I love the color brown. No surprise to my Flickr friends!
7. I am shocked that I now have 83 followers on my humble blog. Thank you all for joining in when you did and for your visits and much appreciated comments. Group hug!
I see that this award has been making its rounds in blogland so I'd like to pass it on virtually to all of you. Feel free to grab it and pass it on if you wish. And please visit Jo and Jill on their wonderful blogs for lots of inspiration and ideas.