I was doubly surprised when both Amy and Jane honored me with the same award two days apart. I'm supposed to share five things about myself and then pass this award on to five others. So here goes:
1. I'm sitting here at my new desk on my new swivel chair and my feet are dangling. I think I'm shrinking by the week.
2. Even though I bought a bunch of Copic markers in Japan, I just placed an order for about a dozen more from Oozak....because Rusty emailed me.
3. Some days I'll stay in my pajamas until noon. Or at least till 10am.
4. I'm getting excited about Thanksgiving, not because of turkey, but because of ham. I LOVE Costco's spiral cut ham so much that my last Mother's Day gift to myself was a 7lb. shank.
5. I do share the ham with my family.....
And now, to pass on the award to the lucky five who I'm hoping will accept it and pass it on:
Thank you, Amy and Jane, for your friendship and the award. I honestly wish that I could pass it on to all my blogging friends because all of your blogs do put a smile on my face, always.
Hope you all have a great week--can you believe it's November?