Saturday, October 17, 2009

Finally, a card!

Yay, I finally feel almost back to normal! Normal enough to pick up my new Copics and color this Miss Anya while I watched "Glee". Love that show!

I was so happy to get C5, C7, and C9 in Japan to color black hair as Oozak has been out of them for the longest time. (A lot of colors coming in on the 20th, so they say.) It was interesting to see that a lot of the young girls in Japan do not have black hair and seem to like the auburn or light brown look. After a while, they all started to look the same no matter where we were--like they were cloned!

Don't look too closely at the hair highlighting. I didn't know what I was doing as I got down to the bottom. Still need lots of practice...

14 comments:

  1. Your coloring is flawless! I am so impressed! You have such a fabulous style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You colour so amazingly well... how do you do it??? That hair is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too modest Donna! LOVE your coloring! very pretty fall colors and love how you colored her hair! I have yet to do a good black hair coloring and I admire yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna your colouring is brilliantly done. I wish I had a 10th of your talent :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing... you have such great highlights in the hair. I don't have Copics so can't even get anywhere as wonderful as this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous Donna! Love her hair! Funny eh? Dark hair people want light hair and vice versa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS...she is Just GORGE...Love everything I see here Ms D.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is always amazing, Donna!! Love everything about your card! I just pick up my c5,c7 and c9, hopefully someday I will be able to color the hair like you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS coloring as always Donna! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colouring!!! It`s amazing! Happy to see one of your creations again! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea, I've been watching Oozak too...I'll believe it when I see it. ;)
    I think your black hair looks beautiful and I love the whole fall vibe to the card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your colouring BLOWS me away! FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks fabbo to me donna! her hair is nice & shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, girl, your Copic coloring is really superb!

    ReplyDelete