Welcome to Tiffany Doodles blog hop--so happy that you joined us! If you came here from Deirdre's blog, then you're on the right track. If not, start at Tiffany Doodles and follow the list. Leave a comment at each member's blog to be entered in a fabulous drawing to win the top prize of 10 free digis and some yummy candy, too!
- Official Site Tiffany Doodles
- Tiffany Richards Tiffany's Garden
- Cammy Wall Pink Room Therapy
- Cindy Lee My Lil Crafty Corner
- Deirdre Horgan Colour and Ink
- Donna Mikasa 3 Umbrellas -- you are here!
- Julie Masse Stampin' with Julie
- Kathy Racoosin The Daily Marker
- Kim Schofield Paperie Petals
- Lindsay Amrhein Note to Self
- Peet Roeven Scrap Album
- Ruby McGuire Ruby 2 Shoes Design
- Shannon Neparko Desert Design Studios
- Sunghee Chon Creativity in Progress
- Virginia Lu Yes, Virgina
Here's a card made with the Pocket Mouse digital image. I wanted to paper piece the pocket so I printed out the digi on patterned papers. I colored the mouse's head with Copics and it was done! Paper piecing makes for a quick and easy card.
Want to win this adorable digi? Tiffany has graciously agreed to have digi giveaways on each team member's blog. I'll be choosing a random winner from the comments, so you'll have another chance to win Tiffany Doodles digis!
Now head over to Julie's blog and enjoy the rest of the hop!