Friday, April 23, 2010

Tamiko's Challenge #2


I saw a post on Joy's blog about a challenge at Tamiko's, which is using Nestabilities on your card. I just finished making this card for a neighbor's one-year old and thought I'd enter it since I used the Nestabilities Labels Eight
to make it.


I know I've been using Inkadinkado's Kid's Quotes a lot, but they seem to match The Greeting Farm images perfectly. And little Bryson just learned to make a "one" with his fingers, and his mom was so proud! I think it's a memorable event for any parent or grandparent...



Visit Tamiko's to get all the details and take a look at the yummy prize. She will also ship internationally and the deadline is April 30th, so there's lots of time to enter. You can also find this adorable Oliver and his pup stamp set in her online store and at The Greeting Farm.


Wow, didn't this week just zoom by? Hope you all have a great weekend!

Stamps: The Greeting Farm, Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento, Peeled Paint Distress ink
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Martha Stewart
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories
Other: Copic markers, Nestabilities Labels Eight, buttons, twine,
pop dots, paper distressing tool

16 comments:

  1. SUPER adorable, Donna! I know my David would love a card like this... a boy and a dog...what more can any boy wants!? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... so cute! i am loving those sentiments you have been using!! sigh... LOVE your coloring on this! superb boy card! =) have a happy weekend, girlfriend! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this...you make the Sweetest cards!! I HOPE you win the Challenge..I think it is your lucky Month!! xoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Nestie cards, I haven't quite figured them out yet but yours are just too cute! This is no exception, wonderful job Donna :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Donna! Thank you soooo much for playing! Goodness, the team will have a REALLY hard time deciding on the winner!!!! I love your card with all my heart and I think I may have to CASE it!! I hope it's ok!!!!

    Hugs!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna, just got your message about google reader. Blog hop has nothing to do with it, it's working on every other blog ... and they are many. In google reader I can see your last post... it's just a couple of posts back... as if it was posted on the 20th April. What's even more strange is that it says "received april 20th - published april 23rd)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work on Tamiko's Challenge! Hope you win!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a totally cute card. You're absolutely right. The sentiments fit perfectly. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, he has stolen my heart! This card is so darn adorable, I just LOVE what you've done with this image! A FABULOUS card--a WINNER for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree about the Kid Quotes matching up perfectly with the TGF vibe... I even ordered a few more KQ's just yesterday LOL!
    I love how you brought Oliver and his buddy to life on this card, your coloring is out of this world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw... this is super duper adorable, Donna!! You tied all the elements so perfectly together, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute! what a lucky 1 yr old to be getting this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Donna!! Just wanted to send you a note that you're winner #2 for Tamiko's Challenge!! YAY! Congratulations!! I think I got your name and address so I'll send you your nesties on Monday! :)

    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colouring on this card!!! wow your copic colouring is so fab!!

    ReplyDelete